TCP/IP database connection problem with pgaccess

From: "Hong Jin" <h1jin(at)ucsd(dot)edu>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: TCP/IP database connection problem with pgaccess
Date: 2002-03-12 19:00:00
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

All:

I installed pgaccess and was able to bring up the interface. But when I try
to open a database, I got an error message of "Error trying to connect to
database databasename on host IPaddress. Is the server running on host
...(host IP address or localhost) and accepting TCP/IP connections on port
5432?".
Is anyone knows how to configure and get my database connected via pgaccess?
Thanks for help!

Hong Jin
h1jin(at)ucsd(dot)edu