Re: ODBC driver and linked server in MSSQL 2k

From: Sérgio <s5(at)sapo(dot)pt>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: ODBC driver and linked server in MSSQL 2k
Date: 2005-10-19 15:52:30
Lists: pgsql-odbc
Hi,
The fix for this problem has already been released? I've tested with latest
snapshot (8.1.0.5), and I'm getting the same error.

Thanks,
    Sérgio

*	From: "Dave Page" <dpage ( at ) vale-housing ( dot ) co ( dot )
<mailto:dpage(at)DOMAIN(dot)HIDDEN> uk>

*	To: <friggstadk ( at ) ironsolutions ( dot )
<mailto:friggstadk(at)DOMAIN(dot)HIDDEN> com>, <pgsql-odbc ( at )
<mailto:pgsql-odbc(at)DOMAIN(dot)HIDDEN> postgresql ( dot ) org>

*	Date: Tue, 9 Aug 2005 10:21:38 +0100

  _____