Strange...

From: "Christian Marschalek" <cm(at)chello(dot)at>
To: "[PHP] PostgreSQL" <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Strange...
Date: 2001-05-09 21:34:53
Lists: pgsql-php

I have a script that redirects the user from a procesing page to the
input page as long as there is still something I want him to input...
Every input is registered as a session var and the input script checks
if the session var does exist and only asks the user to input those
which haven't already been inputed (==don't exist).

Now this works. But there was an error on the processing page and I hit
reload after correcting the error and strange but true the script
remembered only one session var. And this one was excatly the one that
was sent per post to the processing script because it was only one
missing.

Where have the others gone which weren't sent again? They should have
stayed in the HTTP_SESSION_VAR var, shouldn't they?

Now if the user cancles the page and reloads it the same could occur...