Postgres TimeZone

From: "Anibal David Acosta" <aa(at)devshock(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Postgres TimeZone
Date: 2011-04-30 04:13:22
Lists: pgsql-admin
Hello, I have a postgres installed on a Windows server machine.

In my country we have daylight saving so my windows OS is configured to
automatically change timezone but the postgres only reload the new timezone
after restart.

Is possible to kept the Postgres in sync with the windows time (time and
timezone)?

If not, can I reload the new timezone without restaring the postgres
service?

Thanks!.

Anibal

pgsql-admin by date

Next:From: Javier ReyesDate: 2011-05-01 11:20:15