Shema with template

From: "Thomas Andres" <andres85thomas(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Shema with template
Date: 2010-09-29 06:42:42
Lists: pgsql-sql

Dear List,

I have created a database with the template postgis.

In this database a shema named ‘public’ was created, with the functions of
postgis and two tables (geometry_columns and spatial_ref_sys).

Now, I would like to create one shema like this for every village.

How can I add a shema to a existing database by using a template?

Thank you for your help.

Salutation from Switzerland

Andres Thomas

z’Chuchichäschtli