problem loading sql to database?

From: "mike andreetta" <mike(dot)andreetta(at)ast-pos(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: problem loading sql to database?
Date: 2009-09-03 22:45:25
Lists: pgsql-novice
HI

I'm trying to use PostgreSQL 8.4 to serve databases on our application on
windows xp. Darn clients have something against red hat. anyways.

I have a dump that was taken from my Linux box. I'm am trying to import the
data to a database on PostgreSQL server which is running on XP.

I have tried restore. Ive tried psql in the query box. Nothing seems to be
working for me. Can someone help please? The boss is starting to wonder how
much I really know about computers.

Michael Andreetta

Amber Systems Technologies

4725 First Street, Suite 222

Pleasanton CA 94566

925-417-0762 (Tele-fax)

209-275-7959 (Cell)

 <http://www.astpos.com> www.astpos.com

Reliable, affordable and money saver POS for your business.

pgsql-novice by date

Next:From: Sergey SamokhinDate: 2009-09-03 23:42:40