Re: Translation to Macedonian

From: "Goce Smilevski" <smilevsk(at)sonet(dot)com(dot)mk>
To: "'Guillaume Lelarge'" <guillaume(at)lelarge(dot)info>
Cc: <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Translation to Macedonian
Date: 2007-04-18 08:40:48
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
Hi Guillame,

I followed the instructions in the "Translation How-To" and the .po file
that I work on appears to be the latest one (2109 messages). I am still
working on the translation (only 25% messages translated), and I will send
an initial version when I am done. The wxWidgets translation will be most
probably done in parallel (by somebody else). I tried to replace the
wxstd.mo file with the one compiled in poEdit (with only a couple of
messages translated) but pgAdmin still shows yes/no/cancel buttons on
dialogs in English. Is there any special procedure that I should follow in
order to replace those messages, too ?

Regards,
Goce.