Default install options for silent install on Windows

From: "Greg Quinn" <greg(at)officium(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2006-12-05 19:28:44
Lists: pgsql-novice

As specified in the document found at..

http://pginstaller.projects.postgresql.org/silent.html

Certain features seem to be available for install. If the ADDLOCAL option is
emitted, the default options are installed. What are the default options?

Also, which options do I need for the minimum for the server to run?

Currently I am installing server,psql,npgsql

But the server doesn't seem to work with only those files.

Thanks