odbc driver for 64 bit Windows XP?

From: "Bill Cohagan" <cohagan(at)acm(dot)org>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: odbc driver for 64 bit Windows XP?
Date: 2006-10-31 01:23:53
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I've read an archive thread from about a year ago which seems to conclude
that there is no ODBC driver for Windows XP 64bit (and/or Win 2003 64 Bit).
Has this situation changed in the last year?

We are running an app under Win XP 64 and need to access a PostgreSQL 8.1.x
database. Ideally we'd be running the database as a 64 bit app as well, but
we could run it 32 bit if necessary (which appears also to be the case.) I
don't see a way around the driver problem however.

If there is no 64 bit ODBC driver, are there any other options - other
interfaces to PostgreSQL that *are* 64 bit?

Thanks in advance,

Bill