Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 998 (PostgreSQL).

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Specified driver could not be loaded due to system error 998 (PostgreSQL).
Date: 2005-07-13 01:17:02
Lists: pgsql-admin
I tried the connx drivers today (did not work for me).

After deleting them I get this error.

I tried removing postgres completely searched for any libpq.dll (saw a
reference to that maybe the issue in archives).

I removed any reference to postgres from the registry.

Re-installed 8.0.3

And all I get is this error when ever I try a odbc connection.

Pgadmin is working ok.

Any ideas much appreciated.

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.