encoding

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: encoding
Date: 2005-05-11 16:43:43
Lists: pgsql-odbc
I just wanted to document a recent issue, it may be that I am not aware of
the proper way to use encoding with the 8.0 versions of odbc.

With 7.4 I was getting char codes correctly from the odbc.

With version 8. (just downloaded) I had a issue on my windows 2000 servers
displaying question marks instead of the French chars.

I was testing on win2003 with 7.4, so I switched the win2k machines and they
display correctly (I amusing asp).

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr