Pgadmin3 Install Problem

From: "Tom Browder" <tom3(at)fwb(dot)asi(dot)srs(dot)com>
To: "'PgAdmin Hackers'" <pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Pgadmin3 Install Problem
Date: 2004-06-22 17:57:18
Lists: pgadmin-hackers
I got the latest tarball from CVS pgadmin3 directory, commented out the wx package file that causes problems with Fedora Core 2, recompiled and installed it, and finally compiled and installed pgadmin3.

There were no problems with compilation, but the final executable (pgadmin3) didn't install.

I copied it to /usr/local/bin and it seems to work fine (I haven't played with it yet, though).

I did the sh bootstrap thing so maybe that messed something up.

Tom Browder

P.S.  I'm running Fedora Core 1 here at work but FC 2 at home.  I'll install there tonight.