Re: psql write in vbs download now

From: "Jan Klostermann" <klostermann(at)rhf(dot)de>
To: "'pgsql-interfaces'" <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: psql write in vbs download now
Date: 2002-11-18 14:11:42
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi !

Thanks for your suggestion, but I think that in this case, the PsqlVbs
does not get me much further. If I understand the infrastructure behind
it right, it does more less the same as my LabVIEW-ODBC-driver: It
attaches to some Windows-API (like DAO or ADO) which then connects to
the pg-ODBC-driver.
Therefore could apply the emulators directly to get my interface
running. That's a way to go - definitely.

Anyhow I would prefer to get along without the emulators... For getting
to run just a single DLL they seem a bit too bulky to me... (not even to
talk about bugs!)

Bye
Jan