Copy error?

From: "lt" <lt(at)basecity(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Copy error?
Date: 2001-09-29 06:50:26
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,
Database: 7.1.3 (RPM)
OS: Redhat 7.1
Table: Create table jquserdata (
Username varchar(20) not null,
primary key,
.)
Copy some corrupted data from a 7.1.3 (Encoding ASCII) with pg_dump,
then copy them (psql -e gamedb <data) to a new database(Encoding
EUC_CN), some error reported (duplicate primary key), I erased these
rows and re-execute, finally all data copied, next ,vaccum -z gamedb,
this error still reported:
Cannot insert a duplicate key into unique index jquserdata_pkey !
Why? Everything is Ok when I use 7.0.2, but after I upgraded my database
to 7.1.2 (next 7.1.3), things goes wrong. If no one can answer this
question, the only thing I can do is go back to 7.0.2. But how to
downgrade a database?