PHP calling PHP?

From: "Christian Marschalek" <cm(at)chello(dot)at>
To: "[PHP] PostgreSQL" <pgsql-php(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PHP calling PHP?
Date: 2001-05-05 12:51:07
Lists: pgsql-php
Hi!

Let's say I want to insert some data into my db and I want to be sure
that the user fills out alle the requiered fields.

I'm thinking of that: I want to pass the data to a PHP script and if
there's something missing I want to call the input PHP script again but
this time with the already inserted data. I can I call a link inside a
PHP script without having the user to click on it?

Tia Chris

pgsql-php by date

Next:From: Gyozo PappDate: 2001-05-05 13:32:56