RE:PAM Authentication for PostgreSQL...

From: "Ryan M(dot) Hager" <rmhager(at)misource(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Cc: <sauron(at)the-infinite(dot)org>
Subject: RE:PAM Authentication for PostgreSQL...
Date: 2001-04-27 19:22:54
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Dominic,

I like your idea.  One of the benefits SQLServer 2000 is that I can assign a
role in the database to a NT group.  At that point, all I have to do is add
a user to the group to be able to access that database.  Would you solution
include this scenario?  This lets me assign all the resources needed for an
application to a group.  Then to let people access the application, all I
have to do is add them to a group in one spot.

Ryan.

pgsql-hackers by date

Next:From: bpalmerDate: 2001-04-27 19:32:28