PGaccess Cannot connect to DB

From: Artur Kuliński <akulinsk(at)sk(dot)com(dot)pl>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: PGaccess Cannot connect to DB
Date: 2000-02-21 07:34:05
Lists: pgsql-interfaces
I think it's common problem but I didn't found answer in any
domcumentation included with pgaccess.

I've got postmaster running and I've got no problem to
connect and manipulate data with psql, but when I try to connect
with pgaccess I got message, that  connection to database xx on localhost
faild, authentication of unknown type faild with unknown message 65xxx. I
forgot my note with exact message, but I hope its enough. It happens with
pgacces included with Debian 2.1 Linux and with latest version of
PostgreSQL. I downloaded latest version of pgaccess but its the same.
"The  real  danger is not that		Artur Konrad Kulinski
 computers will begin to think		akulinsk(at)elka(dot)pw(dot)edu(dot)pl
 like  man,  but that man will 		akulinsk(at)sk(dot)com(dot)pl
 begin to think like computers"
               Sydney J. Harris

pgsql-interfaces by date

Next:From: Allan HuffmanDate: 2000-02-21 07:37:12
Subject: JDBC/Netscape/PostgreSQL Problem
Previous:From: Stefano CracoliciDate: 2000-02-20 08:44:09