pgAdmin - Win 95/NT Database Design/Management package

From: "Dave Page" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-announce(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: pgAdmin - Win 95/NT Database Design/Management package
Date: 1998-06-24 10:14:08
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

I have just released the first version of a Windows front end for PostgreSQL
that I've been working on for the last couple of days. If anyones
interested, it can be downloaded from:
http://www.vale-housing.co.uk/it/software/
Features include:
1. It's free.
2. Browse, create, delete and modify tables and indexes.
3. View table contents.
4. Vacuum the database.
5. Configure the MSysConf table used by VB/Access
6. All information is gathered from system tables, not what DAO reports
(hopefully making things more accurate).
pgAdmin has been tested with PostODBC v6.30.0246. It requires that the 'Show
Field' and 'Fake Index' options under 'OID Options' are checked.
Version 1.0.1 should arrive soon which includes:
1. Data import and export wizards
2. Arbitary SQL queries
3. Class security configuration
I'm very interested in any feedback - this can come either direct to me or
to software(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk
Regards,
Dave.
--
Dave Page, Network & Systems Manager, The Vale Housing Association Ltd.
dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk