Re: BUG #6503: Idle in transaction while lazy loading in JSF render response

From: Jo Vreven <j(dot)vreven(at)aca-it(dot)be>
To: Kevin Grittner <Kevin(dot)Grittner(at)wicourts(dot)gov>
Cc: "pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #6503: Idle in transaction while lazy loading in JSF render response
Date: 2012-03-03 07:25:25
Lists: pgsql-bugs pgsql-jdbc

Thanks for the reply Kevin.

I understand what you are saying, but at this moment unfortunately I
dont have the time on my project to create small test cases or
rollback certain commits.

I know this is a very specific technoligie stack, that's what made it
so hard to find anything about this problem online. And that's the
reason I would like to put something online about it, together with
the two work arounds I have tested.

My best bet was to post this on the postgres site, since this was one
of my first places to search.

Again, thanks for the reply, and maybe someday I or someone else is
able to provide more information about this.

Jo