RE: BUG #16497: old and new pg_controldata WAL segment sizes are invalid or do not match

From: Ram Pratap Maurya <ram(dot)maurya(at)lavainternational(dot)in>
To: Bruce Momjian <bruce(at)momjian(dot)us>, Stephen Frost <sfrost(at)snowman(dot)net>, Jeff Janes <jeff(dot)janes(at)gmail(dot)com>, Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>, Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: pgsql-bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: BUG #16497: old and new pg_controldata WAL segment sizes are invalid or do not match
Date: 2020-06-19 11:00:53
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Dear All,

We have reinstall postgres-12 version but when I run below command its showing error again.

Please suggest what I do to resolve this issue.

Command:
/usr/pgsql-12/bin/pg_upgrade --old-datadir /var/lib/pgsql/11/data/ --new-datadir /var/lib/pgsql/12/data/ --old-bindir /usr/pgsql-11/bin/ --new-bindir /usr/pgsql-12/bin/ --check

[cid:image001(dot)png(at)01D64655(dot)DE9D8D00]

Regards,

Ram Pratap.

Lava International Limited.

Tel+ 91-120-4637148