Re: BUG #16292: query tools screen hangs

From: "David G(dot) Johnston" <david(dot)g(dot)johnston(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: BUG #16292: query tools screen hangs
Date: 2020-03-10 20:19:22
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Tue, Mar 10, 2020 at 1:14 PM PG Bug reporting form <
noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> Bug reference: 16292
> Logged by: Efren sejas cespedes
> Email address: emsejas(at)gmail(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: 10.0
> Operating system: windows 10
>
> Hi,
> I hope you can solve my problem with pgadmin 4.16.
> to go straight to the point, I work with a spatial database, so use the
> QGis
> tool, to import some spatial data and be able to visualize them in pgadmin,
> the question is that when you make queries in the program it stays on the
> columns inside the tables.
> hoping they can solve my problem.
> Hoping sincerely for your response.

pgAdmin is a third-party tool. Questions regarding it should be directed
to their list.

https://www.pgadmin.org/

https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

You may wish to first search around to see if your desired workflow is
something that is supported and other people are using or whether you are
trying to perform visualizations that pgAdmin isn't coded to handle.

David J.