Re: BUG #15662: Row update in foreign partition does not move row based on partition key

From: Derek Hans <derek(dot)hans(at)gmail(dot)com>
To: Sergei Kornilov <sk(at)zsrv(dot)org>
Cc: "pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org" <pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #15662: Row update in foreign partition does not move row based on partition key
Date: 2019-03-04 13:57:48
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thanks. That's a substantial limitation.

I looked pretty hard through the various pieces of documentation and
tutorials and saw no mention. The v11 release notes don't mention it
either. Might be worth adding to the docs in more places and more
prominently.

--
*Derek*
+1 (415) 754-0519 | derek(dot)hans(at)gmail(dot)com | Skype: derek.hans