Re: BUG #16432: ECCN code for PGAdmin 3 and 4

From: Magnus Hagander <magnus(at)hagander(dot)net>
Subject: Re: BUG #16432: ECCN code for PGAdmin 3 and 4
Date: 2020-05-13 10:43:46
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Wed, May 13, 2020 at 12:41 PM PG Bug reporting form <
noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org> wrote:

> Bug reference: 16432
> Logged by: jerome bihan
> Email address: jerome(dot)bihan(at)airbus(dot)com
> PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
> Operating system: all
>
> Hi
> I belong to the team which work on Export Control consideration for many
> programs in Airbus Defence & Space. I would like to know the ECCN code for
> PGAdmin 3 and 4 .
> Could you give me this information?

This does not look like a bug in PostgreSQL at all.

First of all, you'll want to contact the pgadmin team about it, not the
PostgreSQL server team (which the bug report form clearly says, even using
pgadmin as an example).

Second, it's not a bug.

Third, the software is open source, so I'm fairly sure the entire question
does not apply (that said, I'm no expert, and if it's important to you
should be seeking legal advice rather than asking the volunteer developers
of pgadmin).

--
Magnus Hagander