Re: BUG #16509: Unable to change from 32 bit to 64 bit

From: Daniel Gustafsson <daniel(at)yesql(dot)se>
To: Pierre Mantha <thecobv(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16509: Unable to change from 32 bit to 64 bit
Date: 2020-06-25 14:52:42
Lists: pgsql-bugs

> On 25 Jun 2020, at 16:31, Pierre Mantha <thecobv(at)gmail(dot)com> wrote:

> Well that was a complete waste of time.

That's an odd way of showing appreciation when people try to help you with free
software support.

> In that link and the subsequent links there is absolutely no specific area to report a bug.
> You click on bugs and it gives you a list - impressive but useless.

The referenced page has a direct link to adding a new bug in the issue tracker:

https://redmine.postgresql.org/projects/pgadmin4/issues/new

..as well as a link to the page for the support email list which has a detailed
section on the information to include in a bugreport:

https://www.pgadmin.org/support/list/

Either of those two is fine to use AFAICT (I'm not affiliated with the pgadmin
project), and both should work with the postgresql.org community account that
you used for filing the initial bugreport.

cheers ./daniel