Re: BUG #16228: Can connect, but cannot open or use tables in LibreOffice Base 6

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: joetod1692(at)gmail(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16228: Can connect, but cannot open or use tables in LibreOffice Base 6
Date: 2020-01-24 18:53:36
Lists: pgsql-bugs

PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org> writes:
> I can connect to Postgres 12 with Base, and the tables will show up in the
> "tables" section, but when I click on the table to open it, the table
> disappears. If I try to create a table from Base with the Wizard to store
> in Postgres 12, I get an error message

> "Error code: 1 pq_driver: [PGRES_FATAL_ERROR]ERROR: column pg_attrdef.adsrc
> does not exist"

Evidently that driver needs some updates to work with Postgres 12.
(The system catalog pg_attrdef's adsrc column has been deprecated
for ages, and it finally went away in PG 12. If they're that much
behind the times, there may be other issues too.)

We can't really help you on this, you need to file a bug with
LibreOffice.