Re: BUG #16095: Segfault while executing trigger

From: Tom Lane <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
To: Thomas Butz <tbutz(at)optitool(dot)de>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16095: Segfault while executing trigger
Date: 2019-11-06 15:32:56
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Thomas Butz <tbutz(at)optitool(dot)de> writes:
>> Thomas, can you try with that patch and see if it fixes the problem
>> for you? We're quite close to 12.1 release, so if there's more to fix,
>> it'd be better to find out ASAP.

> Are there any prebuilt deb packages with this patch?

Doubt it. You'd have to take the deb source package, drop in a
replacement PG tarball, and rebuild. If that's within your abilities,
you could grab a nightly snapshot tarball from

https://www.postgresql.org/ftp/snapshot/

Otherwise, it'll *probably* be fixed in next week's releases.
It'd just be annoying to miss the window if it's not fixed ...