Re: BUG #16182: Error in logs from "renaming temporary statistics"

From: Graham Wideman <gwlist(at)grahamwideman(dot)com>
To: Johan_Fredrik <johanfo(at)ohman(dot)no>,Michael Paquier <michael(at)paquier(dot)xyz>
Cc: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16182: Error in logs from "renaming temporary statistics"
Date: 2020-02-14 03:16:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs

I just wanted to add that this bug 16182 is the subject of a discussion here:

https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/flat/CAPpHfds9trA6ipezK3BsuuOSQwEmESiqj8pkOxACFJpoLpcoNw(at)mail(dot)gmail(dot)com#9b04576b717175e9dbf03cc991977d3f

... which started in Nov 2017, and appears to be ongoing (latest message Jan 2020).

Alexander Korotkov 2017-11-28 reports that the problem occurs in the absence of antivirus etc.

Graham