Re: BUG #16093: Facing the clustering issue while installing the postgres in window10

From: Tomas Vondra <tomas(dot)vondra(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: gauravdubey89(at)gmail(dot)com, pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: BUG #16093: Facing the clustering issue while installing the postgres in window10
Date: 2019-11-04 14:43:31
Lists: pgsql-bugs

On Mon, Nov 04, 2019 at 02:07:47PM +0000, PG Bug reporting form wrote:
>The following bug has been logged on the website:
>
>Bug reference: 16093
>Logged by: Gaurav Dubey
>Email address: gauravdubey89(at)gmail(dot)com
>PostgreSQL version: 11.1
>Operating system: Window 10
>
>Installing the postgre server in window10 but while installing the postgre
>show the error of clustering in the process but software install completely
>and when try to connect with server its show the TCP/IP connection error.

Sorry, but you'll have to provide more details about the errors. It's
not clear what "error of clustering" is, etc. For example, we need to
know which installer you're using (is it the one from EDB?)

Also, the current version is 11.5, so maybe don't install 11.1.

regards

--
Tomas Vondra http://www.2ndQuadrant.com