BUG #16422: psqlodbc

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: clewen260898(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16422: psqlodbc
Date: 2020-05-07 13:58:40
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16422
Logged by: Yuliya Grigorova
Email address: clewen260898(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system: Windows 8

Hi.
Please explain me.
I use psqlodbc to do my work at university. I need to develop an
application to access the Postgresql database. I am using the QT development
environment. When doing the work, I need to use fields like bytea. But when
working with bytea, I get this error : QSqlError("7", "QODBC3: Unable to
execute statement", "ERROR: type \"lo\" does not exist;\nError while
executing the query").
It is a mistake to add a picture to the bytea field. I don’t understand why
to me told about type "lo", because I set the bytea type .
This error appears when using the psqlodbc driver.