BUG #16312: How to get last modified timestamp of password change for user in postgresql.

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: chandu_munnu(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16312: How to get last modified timestamp of password change for user in postgresql.
Date: 2020-03-23 22:31:23
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16312
Logged by: Chandra
Email address: chandu_munnu(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 9.6.11
Operating system: Linux

How to get last modified timestamp of password change for user in
postgresql. I searched many documents over internet not able to find any pg
tables to check the lastmodified password. can someone help me on this.