BUG #16221: ERROR while importing Plpython , pltcl

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: kalyan(dot)singh(at)capgemini(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16221: ERROR while importing Plpython , pltcl
Date: 2020-01-21 07:35:01
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16221
Logged by: kalyan singh
Email address: kalyan(dot)singh(at)capgemini(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 11.0
Operating system: WINDOWS 10

We are trying to import “plpythonu” in postgresql but when running the
below query we are getting an error:-
CREATE EXTENSION plpythonu
ERROR: could not load library "C:/Program
Files/PostgreSQL/11/lib/plpython2.dll": The specified module could not be
found.
Although I have “plpython2.dll” is there in the same location.
I have tried CREATE EXTENSION plpythonu3 getting same error although I have
all the .control file in the expected location.
I have also tried to import pltcl but getting same error.
My python version is -3.8

Can you please help us to overcome this issue.
Need this because we need to send mail through a procedure in postgresql.