BUG #16117: Server cannot be installed

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: shayha93(at)gmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16117: Server cannot be installed
Date: 2019-11-15 12:27:07
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16117
Logged by: Shay Halfon
Email address: shayha93(at)gmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 12.0
Operating system: Win 10

Hello,
My problem is as I have described here :
https://dba.stackexchange.com/questions/253246/postgresql-11-5-12-the-database-cluster-initialization-failed-windows-10

Since I cant find any help or fix it on my own I'd really like you to help
me run postgres.
I can not find a way to over come the problem The database cluster
initialization failed on installation.

Thanks,
Shay