BUG #16043: Duplicate Entry Key Message on postgres

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: komal(dot)sookee(at)spoonconsulting(dot)com
Subject: BUG #16043: Duplicate Entry Key Message on postgres
Date: 2019-10-07 11:21:45
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 16043
Logged by: Jason John
Email address: komal(dot)sookee(at)spoonconsulting(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 11.0
Operating system: Centos 7

We are currently experiencing a problem with DataSet objects that behave
differently between Oracle and Postgres.

When we perform "Next Page" / "Previous Page" repeatedly the application
crashes with a "Duplicate Entry Key" Message on postgres.

At the following address
http://docwiki.embarcadero.com/RADStudio/Rio/en/Browsing_Tables_(FireDAC)
(See: Avoiding "Unique Key Violation" Error in LDW Mode at the end of the
page), it seems that our difficulties can come from character encoding
problem. Is there any solution?