BUG #15931: PSQL in version 7.6 even though I installed PostgreSQL 10

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: karenworld(at)yahoo(dot)com
Subject: BUG #15931: PSQL in version 7.6 even though I installed PostgreSQL 10
Date: 2019-07-29 09:41:23
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15931
Logged by: Karen Goh
Email address: karenworld(at)yahoo(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: Unsupported/Unknown
Operating system: Windows 10

I spent nearly 4 hours at freenode irc chat #postgresql group to discover I
had a psql version 7.6 instead of 10 which is what I have downloaded.

Even though pgAdmin4 is functioning well, I need to use psql to do importing
in, after failing to do so via pgAdmin4 which keeps giving me a Win follows
by a number errror.

Now, I have deleted psql version 7.6.

The problem is that I do not know how to just install psql verision.

I can't do a full upgrade as I need the database I have created with data in
pgAdmin4.

Please assist.

Tks.