BUG #15898: pg_dump error not able to restore complete dump

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: poonam(dot)joon(at)fosteringlinux(dot)com
Subject: BUG #15898: pg_dump error not able to restore complete dump
Date: 2019-07-05 19:11:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15898
Logged by: Poonam Joon
Email address: poonam(dot)joon(at)fosteringlinux(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 10.9
Operating system: Rhel 7.1

Why we are getting an error while restoring the pg_dump data from postgres
10.4 to 10.9 version.
Even when we are restoring data then only some tables are restoring not
all.
All backup types like gz,.sql and binary backup are also making the error.
Why these formats are not supporting in all tables back up.