BUG #15841: Creating new database and collate error

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: kgizmo(at)wp(dot)pl
Subject: BUG #15841: Creating new database and collate error
Date: 2019-06-08 17:17:24
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15841
Logged by: Kamil Giza
Email address: kgizmo(at)wp(dot)pl
PostgreSQL version: 12beta1
Operating system: Windows 10

Hello,
While trying to create new database with encoding UTF8 and Colletion
Polish_Poland.1250 and Character type Polish_Poland.1250 I got an error:

"ERROR: new encoding (UTF8) is incompatible with the encoding of the
template database (WIN1250)
HINT: Use the same encoding as in the template database, or use template0 as
template."

After choosing template0 database has been created (in version 11 I didn't
have to choose template) but when I try to get into that database using
pgAdmin 4 I got "INTERNAL SERVER ERROR : string indices must be integers".
The same error I got when try to expand "postgres" database.