BUG #15588: Garbled code when log in

From: PG Bug reporting form <noreply(at)postgresql(dot)org>
To: pgsql-bugs(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: rouyuanzi(at)hotmail(dot)com
Subject: BUG #15588: Garbled code when log in
Date: 2019-01-10 15:02:04
Lists: pgsql-bugs

Bug reference: 15588
Logged by: Yuanyuan Fu
Email address: rouyuanzi(at)hotmail(dot)com
PostgreSQL version: 10.5
Operating system: win10

When I press "enter" to log in, it all runs normal until the "input password
step" it shows Garbled code. I tried to add environment Variables of Pgsql
but still not work. If i input password it will still show garbled code
after some orders.
Please advise how to solve it. Thanks.

Below is the code:

Server [localhost]: