Re: Report Interface problem with Crystal Report 6.0

From: "Andy Shellam" <andy(dot)shellam(at)mailnetwork(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Makarand Kulkarni'" <mpkulkarni(at)msebnet(dot)bom(dot)nic(dot)in>
Cc: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Report Interface problem with Crystal Report 6.0
Date: 2006-06-17 12:50:27
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Personally, I'd view the SQL behind the reports (you can do this in Crystal
8, I'd think you could do it in 6 as well), and run the SQL command directly
against the database server (i.e. through psql, or a management tool.)

That will give you a more reasonable indication as to what's going wrong.

If the SQL runs fine on the server ,you need to be looking at the ODBC
driver configuration.

Are you using ODBC or OLE DB to access PostgreSQL?

Andy

_____