Question about code

From: Walfredo Maranan <wmaranan(at)dciem(dot)dnd(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Question about code
Date: 1999-12-01 18:56:42
Lists: pgsql-ports
To Whom It may concern,

I've downloaded postgreSQL 6.5 . I'm working on SGI IRIX 6.5 . I've
followed the steps in the installation but still I cant compile the source.
I'm using gmake from SGI freeware, when I compiled the source ,2 errors
were detected in pgconnection.h and pgconnection.cc a function returns a
string and the message error is identifier string is undefined .  I intend
to use postgrSQL as database for single user and access it via the
application we're currently developing . I find your application very
interesting and being C++ compatible it would be a great tool for our
development . If you have some suggestions how to correct the error please
send me an email. And if you also have a written installation procedure for
SGI IRIX 6.5 ,please send it to me. It will be very much appreciated .
Thank you. I hope you can help me with this problem. The C compilerI'm
using is MIPSpro Compilers: version 7.2.1.2m.

pgsql-ports by date

Next:From: Unprivileged userDate: 1999-12-02 05:31:54