Looking for Postgres Developers to fix problem

From: Mandy Abrahams <mandya(at)fernstevens(dot)com>
To: pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Looking for Postgres Developers to fix problem
Date: 2006-05-30 15:29:51
Lists: pgsql-hackers
Hi,

Perhaps one of you can help me.
I am a IT Executive Recruiter from a Search firm in Toronto looking
for a Postgres Developer/ Administrator to work on a Two week(80
hours) contract to fix my clients Postgres Problem.

My client in situated in Toronto, Canada and needs someone to start
Mid/Late June.

If you are interested in hearing more, or know someone who may be
interested in working on a short contract with a great company,
please can you reply to this email or call 416-928-1212 ext 228.

I look forward to your response.

Thanking you kindly,
--
Mandy Abrahams
Executive IT Recruiter

OFFICE: (416) 928-1212  ext  228
FAX:    (416) 928-0555

EMAIL:   mandya(at)fernstevens(dot)com
WEBSITE: www.fernstevens.com

FERN STEVENS & ASSOCIATES
4950 Yonge Street, Suite 1102
North York, Ontario
M2N 6K1

PROVIDING RECRUITMENT & SELECTION SERVICES THROUGHOUT NORTH AMERICA,
USA & EUROPE SINCE 1986.

Next:From: Averbukh StellaDate: 2006-05-30 15:34:15