Re: Meeting this Thursday -- who is available?

From: "Melissa Hollingsworth" <melissa(at)fastanimals(dot)com>
To: pdxpug(at)postgresql(dot)org, "Daniel Johnson" <teknotus(at)gmail(dot)com>
Subject: Re: Meeting this Thursday -- who is available?
Date: 2011-06-16 21:58:32
Lists: pdxpug

On Thu, 16 Jun 2011 14:36:44 -0700, Daniel Johnson <teknotus(at)gmail(dot)com>
wrote:

>>> Melissa - can you give Free Geek a call and figure out if you can use
>>> the
>>> space?
>>
>> I left voice mail. We'll see what they say when they call
>> back, I guess.
>
> I think they just changed the hours of operation such that they close
> at 6PM, and are gone well before 7. Theoretically I can open the
> building without setting off the alarm, but I've only ever armed the
> alarm before.

They say we're already reserved from 7:00-9:00.

As to how we'll get in . . . um . . . I forgot about the change
of hours. Wanna test your open-the-building theory in practice?

--
Melissa Hollingsworth
melissa(at)fastanimals(dot)com