Encoding porblem in JDBC

From: Slobodan Milosevics <slobodan(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Encoding porblem in JDBC
Date: 2004-10-19 09:11:27
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi!

My application should use Hungarian characters, so I tried use LATIN2
or UNICODE as a database encoding. Almost all the special characters
are usable but there is a problem around four of them with double
accent marks above (like these: o", u", O", U"). I have tried several
JDBC drivers with several client encodings.

Has anyone any ideas what to do?

Slobodan