Re: Jsonb transform for pl/python

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter(dot)eisentraut(at)2ndquadrant(dot)com>
To: Nikita Glukhov <n(dot)gluhov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, Aleksander Alekseev <a(dot)alekseev(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>, pgsql-hackers(at)lists(dot)postgresql(dot)org
Cc: Anthony Bykov <a(dot)bykov(at)postgrespro(dot)ru>
Subject: Re: Jsonb transform for pl/python
Date: 2018-03-28 12:43:33
Lists: pgsql-hackers

On 3/21/18 18:50, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 3/12/18 11:26, Nikita Glukhov wrote:
>> I have reviewed this patch. Attached new 6th version of the patch with
>> v5-v6 delta-patch.
>
> Thanks for the update. I'm working on committing this.

Committed.

Everything seemed to work well. I just did a bit of cosmetic cleanups.
I did a fair amount of tweaking on the naming of functions, the
extensions and library names, etc., to make it look like the existing
plpython transforms. I also changed it so that the transform would
support mappings and sequences other than dict and list. I removed the
non-ASCII test and the test with the huge numbers.