Subject: Re: [GENERAL] PGAdmin3 for CentOS-5_186_64 and pgdg91
From: Devrim GÜNDÜZ <[email-masked]>
To: "James B. Byrne" <[email-masked]>
Cc: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2012 17:03:29 +0200
List-Id: <pgsql-general.postgresql.org>

Hi,

On Wed, 2012-01-11 at 09:58 -0500, James B. Byrne wrote:

> Does anyone reading this message know where I can get
> pgadmin3_91-1.14.0-3.rhel5.i86_64 or why it is not
> available from pgdgrpm.org?

(Sorry for not replying you on pgadmin list and the private email)

pgadmin3 cannot be built on stock RHEL 5 x86_64. That's why I pushed
32-bit version to the repository, in case it works  :(

Regards,
-- 
Devrim GÜNDÜZ
Principal Systems Engineer @ EnterpriseDB: http://www.enterprisedb.com
PostgreSQL Danışmanı/Consultant, Red Hat Certified Engineer
Community: devrim~PostgreSQL.org, devrim.gunduz~linux.org.tr
http://www.gunduz.org  Twitter: http://twitter.com/devrimgunduz