Re: Can't join on null values

From: davidn-postgres(at)rebel(dot)net(dot)au
To: Pavel Stehule <stehule(at)kix(dot)fsv(dot)cvut(dot)cz>
Cc: PostgreSQL bugs <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Can't join on null values
Date: 2004-07-10 04:40:36
Lists: pgsql-bugs

People,

Thanks for your help with my problem with NULL values. Also, particular
thanks for a hint on where to find a copy of SQL-92 standard, something
I didn't already have. It was annoying to discover that UNIQUE didn't
have what I felt was the "obvious" meaning, but it doesn't and PostgreSQL
does operate correctly.

David