Re: Prepare and prepare ?

From: Rudy Lippan <rlippan(at)remotelinux(dot)com>
To: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: Dominic Mitchell <dom(at)semantico(dot)com>, <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>, David Wheeler <david(at)wheeler(dot)net>, <dbi-dev(at)perl(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Prepare and prepare ?
Date: 2003-03-27 01:47:23
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

On Wed, 26 Mar 2003, Bruce Momjian wrote:

> These all sounds good. Can I get some of them as patches I can apply
> now --- having one megapatch usually gets too complex after a while.

I am confused? I thought the plan was to relase a version of DBD::Pg
basied on the 1_21 release with UTF-8 support and then merge in the
patch. This is the reason why I did not apply the mega patch against
HEAD.

So I guess what I am propsing is get 1.22 out (if we even think it is
needed -- I think that we can just get away with putting the UTF-8 stuff
off until 1.3) and then drop Dev-1_30 over HEAD 1_21, then apply
the subsequent patches over that.

Thoughts?

Rudy