Re: Documentation TODO list

From: Peter Eisentraut <peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net>
To: Rod Taylor <rbt(at)rbt(dot)ca>
Cc: Bruce Momjian <pgman(at)candle(dot)pha(dot)pa(dot)us>, <pgsql-docs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Documentation TODO list
Date: 2003-03-09 16:24:42
Lists: pgsql-docs

Rod Taylor writes:

> 4 or 5 email segments below. Use his signature as a separator.

All of these things are already done in my local copy. I'm currently
preparing the documentation for a book publisher, so I've been
accumulating a rather massive amount of these kinds of fixes. I think
once they've passed by the other reviewers involved in this process I'll
commit them.

--
Peter Eisentraut peter_e(at)gmx(dot)net