Re: help with front/backend datatype converting

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: "Do, Leon (Leon)" <leondo(at)alcatel-lucent(dot)com>
Cc: Oliver Jowett <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>, Dave Cramer <pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com>, imad <immaad(at)gmail(dot)com>, pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: help with front/backend datatype converting
Date: 2007-01-05 17:17:55
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Fri, 5 Jan 2007, Do, Leon (Leon) wrote:

> It would be nice if you can add a support for parsing hh:mm as well as
> hhmm to conform to ISO8601. There are many other uses of this class. I
> sent the changes earlier.

This class is not part of any public API and is intended for usage by the
driver only. We have no desire to add or maintain code beyond what is
necessary for the driver. You are certainly free to copy and reuse this
code under the BSD license, but you will have to maintain your own code
changes unless you can demonstrate a usefulness for them within the
driver.

Kris Jurka