Re: XADataSource interface

From: Kris Jurka <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
To: Heikki Linnakangas <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>, pg(at)fastcrypt(dot)com
Cc: pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: XADataSource interface
Date: 2005-10-29 19:12:06
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

On Tue, 25 Oct 2005, Heikki Linnakangas wrote:

> I posted an updated version of the XADataSource implementation few weeks ago,
> but haven't received any comments:

Dave has committed this and I've made some further integration fixes to
it, but some of the tests you've provided fail with the attached errors.
I don't know much about XA, so I wanted to run some potential fixes by you
guys first. Thoughts?

Kris Jurka

Attachment Content-Type Size
errors.txt text/plain 1.9 KB