Re: CVS, MArk & Tim testing

From: Dave Page <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Tim Finch, FosterFinch Ltd'" <tim(at)fosterfinch(dot)co(dot)uk>, pgadmin-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Re: CVS, MArk & Tim testing
Date: 2002-03-08 20:15:56
Lists: pgadmin-hackers

That bit's easy.

1) Checkout the dev module. That should get you a directory & README.txt.

2) Create files in that directory (or subdirectories).

3) For binary files, select them in WinCVS and select Modify -> Add
Selection Binary

4) For ASCII files, select them in WinCVS and select Modify -> Add Selection

5) Right click the files, or the dev folder and select Commit. Enter a
message & away you go.

Regards, Dave.